Friday, October 17, 2014

Second Blog Update

After reflecting back on the past two Passion Project weeks, I have gotten a good amount of work done. I haven't gotten as much done compared to the very first few weeks, but I am making good headway. I have finished research with Elian Gonzalez, and am finishing up finding information for the 13 de Marzo Tugboat Massacre. I want to continue my research on the history of Cuba, specifically the types of government it has been run under, as this research was interrupted by the other 2 topics. I also want to incorporate personal stories from my family, and perhaps try to interview a member that has lived many years in the country; my grandmother would be my first option. However, I also have a large amount of family living in Miami that I could also contact. Even though I have already researched much information, there still is much work that needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment